- The Waukesha County Community Foundation is a collection of charitable funds established by individuals, families, businesses and organizations to help meet local challenges and improve the quality of life in Waukesha County.
- We receive charitable gifts, work with families, individuals, attorneys, and estate and financial planners to devise plans that fit every economic situation, ensuring that donors’ charitable contributions are used to the fullest
extent and for maximum benefit.
- We place gifts into funds, manage the assets of those funds for growth and make grants from those funds.
- We offer several types of funds to help donors meet their charitable goals while also meeting community needs.
- We make grants to agencies and special projects in Waukesha County, we identify needs, stimulate resources to address those needs and help strengthen Waukesha County for the future.
- Our volunteer Board of Directors and staff are dedicated to understanding donor needs, representing their
charitable interests, expertly handling complex gifts, wisely managing charitable funds and leveraging a plethora of community knowledge to improve the charitable impact.
- We serve as a hub for a collaboration between philanthropists, nonprofits and other funding organizations across Waukesha County.
- We connect ideas, initiatives and dreams.
View our latest Annual Report: